Important Facts About The Under Eye Wrinkles And Ways To Get Rid of It
As we age, a lot of changes occur in our body. But the visibility of this ageing process will first get noticed on your face. One such ageing process is the development of wrinkles under your eyes. Therefore, taking good care of the under eyes along with other parts of your body becomes a very important part of your skin routine.
The skin under your eye is thinner as compared to the other areas of the face and therefore it is more susceptible to external factors resulting in 皱纹 under the eye. There are mainly of three types:
- Dynamic wrinkles: This happens due to repeated contraction of muscles under the skin that happens while smiling. Dynamic wrinkles develop between the forehead and the eyebrows. Crow’s feet are also a kind of dynamic wrinkles that happens at the outer corner of the eyes.
- Static wrinkles: This happens due to skin damage. It is visible even when the facial muscles are at rest. The main causes for them include sun, smoking and poor nutrition.
- Wrinkle folds: This is caused due to ageing. They are usually seen in the grooves that are present between the nose and the mouth. But they can also be developed under the eyes.
No matter what type of wrinkles you have, you can get rid of it. So here are some of the tips to 去除眼线.
- Add retinol to your routine: It is rich in vitamin A and is one of the most popular anti-ageing ingredients. It works by stimulating the production of collagen, which will help reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Exfoliate: A dead cell is something that accumulates even around the eyes, just like any other part of the body. They will then prevent any products from fully absorbing and targeting that area. Therefore, gentle exfoliation can remove the dead skin and gives a smoother appearance.
- Use Hyaluronic acid serum: This will add moisture to your skin around the eyes.
- Professional help: Micro-needling is one such method that can help increase collagen production and rejuvenate your skin. This needle gets into your skin and moves out thus improving your skin texture. If you are looking for such professional help, you can contact Retens, which has been treating people for almost 10 years now. They make use of all the latest technologies like the Rose V-line, which is more uniform and denser as compared to the traditional HIFU method.
- Injectables: These are very good as they can lift and brighten your eyes. Especially those hyaluronic acid fillers are the best for the folds under your eyes.
To prevent these 眼线, there are certain measures that you can take to prevent this from happening:
- First and foremost, start applying sunscreen to those under the eyes as they are more prone to the sunlight UV rays that can cause damage.
- Add vitamin C as a major skincare ingredient that will help in collagen production and protect your skin from external factors.
- Lastly, make sure to apply under-eye creams with peptides. They can penetrate deep into your skin and will help improve collagen production.